Front of House/ Administration Role
Afternoons, evenings, weekends, 20-30 hours per week
Dundrum & Ranelagh
We are looking for a strong candidate with 1-5 years’ experience in a business administration role, ideally with an interest in health and wellness for 6 months maternity contract.
Someone to help run the administrative side of a quickly growing business, who can take initiative and is quick, eager & detail-oriented. The candidate will run general administration & logistics for Yoga Dublin.
We are looking for a conscientious hard worker who enjoys a challenge and has the willingness to learn.
You must enjoy providing face to face customer service and have the ability to close a sale.
Must be able to multi task, prioritise, and cope under pressure during busy periods and be someone who takes initiative to get things done.
The job role will cover a range of tasks from reception and admin duties, marketing and assisting the management team.
Preferably you will have previous experience within customer service or tele/sales with a basic level of technical competence.
Previous experience using MindBodyOnline will be desirable. Interest in Yoga and/or Pilates is a plus but not essential.
Assists the Owner & Manager in the day to day oversight of studio operations and achievement of business objectives.
- Exemplify excellent client care; connect with clients by listening and understanding their feedback and needs.
- Understand the differences between each class and know which class types are best for each client based on client needs and goals.
- Check students into classes.
- Assist new and current clients with studio tours, memberships, classes, teachers, schedules and overall yoga etiquette.
- Responsible for developing referrals, and assisting with sales and marketing.
- Schedule private lessons with new and existing members to help guide their practice, and offer support and encouragement.
- Complete new member paperwork and enter into database.
- Answer all telephone calls and emails promptly and with a high level of client satisfaction.
- Continually deliver exceptionally high cleanliness standards for the studio.
- Follow up with clients after classes on their experience to better understand their needs and recommend membership and private lessons.
- Follow up calls with clients once they finish their 30 Day Introductory Offer to best advise them which of our passes/ membership options would be the best option for them to continue classes.
- Represent YD as an Ambassador both inside and outside the studio. Promote the studio and the yoga community.
- Collaborate with YD team on all aspects of studio operations including marketing, sales, retention, client satisfaction, instructor development, schedules, improvements and changes.
- Comply with all YD policies and procedures; other job duties as needed
20-30 hours per week (flexible)
€12 per hour
Free Yoga Dublin Membership - worth €99 per month.
25% off select workshops and courses at Yoga Dublin
Discounts on select retail items
Dundrum & Ranelagh (must be flexible - no pun intented!)
- This role is a fixed term role covering 6 months maternity leave, with a one-month trial period and the entitlement of both parties to give one week's quit notice within that one-month period.
- After the maternity period, the position may be offered on a continual basis.
- Because of the nature of the role:
- The position will require evening and weekend work and this work is deemed part of the nature of the role and overtime payment does not apply.
- The role will be based between three locations - Ranelagh, Rathmines & Dundrum. Applicants must be able to commute to all 3 studios (parking not always available).
Email a copy of your CV and Cover Note to Lorna at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please make "Maternity Cover" the subject line of your email.