MANDUKA MATS & ACCESSORIES
- ABOUT MANDUKA MATS
- Manduka was founded by yogis on the simple idea that a better yoga mat can make a world of difference. Manduka mats and yoga accessories are crafted using simple, enduring, natural, and whenever possible, renewable materials and a fine attention to detail. Manduka is a company built by and for yoga teachers and their students.
- TYPES OF MANDUKA MATS
- We have two different Manduka's series for sale at Yoga Dublin including:
1. PRO Series - The only mats with luxuriously dense cushion and a lifetime guarantee from Manduka.
2. eKO Series - Natural rubber mats with unmatched wet grip and durability.
- WHAT'S THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE PRO & PROlite Mat?
- These mats are actually more similar than they are different! Both the Manduka PRO and PROlite feature the same fabric-like finish, superior cushion, slip-resistant, non-sticky surface and a lifetime guarantee. They have been Manduka’s top-selling high performance mats for 10+ years!
So what sets them apart? The differences are found in their weight, thickness and color. The PROlite was designed for yogis who want the look and feel of the Manduka PRO, but prefer a lighter version, built to go everywhere. Available in several passion-inspiring colors, the PROlite offers superior quality and comfort, just like big brother Manduka PRO, but weighs in at just 4 lbs compared to 7.5 lbs. The PRO is also slightly wider, at 26” compared to 24” for the PROlite; both at 71” in length.
Both the PRO and PROlite are:
- Slip resistant
- Easy to clean
- OEKO-TEX certified, emissions-free manufacturing
- 100% latex free
- Guaranteed to last a lifetime
- WHAT SIZES DO THE MANDUKA MATS COME IN?
- - PRO: 180 cm x 66 cm; 6 mm thick
- PROlite: 180 cm x 61 cm; 5 mm thick
- - eK0: 3.2 kg; 180 cm x 66 cm; 5 mm thick
- eKo Lite: 180 cm x 61 cm; 4 mm thick
MANDUKA PROlite® Long + Wide
MANDUKA PRO LITE
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER