- ABOUT JADE YOGA MATS
- Jade is committed to making the world’s best performing, most environmentally friendly yoga products and giving back to the earth with every product sold.
Jade mats are made with natural rubber - they contain no PVC.
With the Jade mat you can say goodbye to slipping on your yoga mat during your practice - even if it gets wet with perspiration. It has the best slip-resistance on the market.
Jade also has incomparable cushioning - the ideal mat for those looking for maximum comfort and performance.
For every Jade mat sold JadeYoga plants a tree.
- WASHING INSTRUCTIONS
- Jade mats can be hand washed with mild soap and warm water; hang or lay flat to dry (out of direct sunlight).
As Jade yoga mats act like sponges - and hold water, we recommend simple wiping the surface of your mat on a regular basis with plain water. If your mat needs an occasional deep cleaning, that is fine, but you should be aware that as Jade mats act like sponges, holding soap and water, you must be prepared to thoroughly rinse and dry your mat. You can wash your mats by soaking in a bathtub, hosing it off or in a front loading washing machine (no agitator) on gentle. We recommend a mild soap.
Do not use oils, solvents (such as alcohol based cleaners) or harsh abrasives. The yoga mat should then be hung or laid flat to dry.
DO NOT DRY IN OR ALLOW PROLONGED EXPOSURE TO DIRECT SUNLIGHT.
- WHAT SIZES DO JADES MATS COME IN?
- - Limited Edition: 3/16'' (5mm), 68" (173cm)
- Jade Harmony: 3/16'' (5mm), 68" (173cm)
- Jade Travel: 1/8'' (3mm), 68" (173cm)
Jade Yoga also do extra wide (28" normally 24") and/or extra long (74" normally 68"). We don't always have these in stock but can order them in specially, just get in touch.
- WHAT ARE THE LIMITED EDITION MATS?
- Teal - Ovarian Cancer Awareness
$5 from every Teal mat sold is donated to organizations to help find an early detection test for ovarian cancer, fund improved treatments for the disease and to develop educational programs to educate the public and physicians about ovarian cancer.
Saffron - Autism Awareness
$5 from every Saffron mat sold is donated to organizations to promote autism awareness, support, education and research.
Pink - Breast Cancer Awareness
$5 from every Pink mat sold is donated to breast cancer charities.
Two Tone Mats
Available for a limited time only - two colours on the one mat. Available in:
- Blue: Saffron over Midnight Blue
- Purple: Lavender over Purple
- Red: Chili Pepper over Sedona Red
See them here
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER