MEMBERSHIP TERMS & CONDITIONS
Yoga Dublin Monthly Membership
- 3 Month Commitment
Our membership option covers unlimited Yoga, Pilates, Ballet Barre and Zumba classes at our 2 centres in Dundrum and Ranelagh. It is the best value for those attending classes twice a week or more.
Agreement Terms:With this purchase clients agree to the following terms:
- Membership is activated upon purchase.
- An initial commitment of three consecutive months is required.
- Payments will be charged to the securely stored card on your account on an automatic monthly basis continually after the initial three month commitment, until notice written notice is provided.
- That date of payments will be the same date each month.
- Passes are valid for use by the named pass holder only and cannot be used by others.
Holds:Clients are entitled to place their monthly unlimited pass on hold in accordance with the following terms and conditions:
- Cancellation notice must be given a minimum of 15 days before your next monthly payment is due.
- Partial refunds will not be given and monthly payments once billed are not eligible for cancellation or refund.
- Cancellations cannot be backdated.
- Client is guaranteed original rate for a minimum of 3 months. Yoga Dublin will provide 60 days notice of any pricing adjustment.
- A €50 cancellation fee will be charged if membership is cancelled within the initial 3 months.
- The cancellation fee will be waived if transferring to an Auto Renew 6 Class Pass.
*Holds requested for medical reasons may exceed 21 days when accompanied by a doctor’s note.
- Hold must be for a minimum of 7 consecutive days and maximum of 21 consecutive days*
- Clients may hold for a maximum of 21 days in any 1 calendar year*
- All cancellation/suspension notices must be in writing by email.
- A minimum of 15 days’ notice must be given prior to the hold start date
- Holds cannot be backdated.
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER