- ABOUT ESSENTIAL OILS
- Essential oils are the natural aromatic compounds found in the seeds, bark, stems, roots, flowers and other parts of the plants. They are carefully steam distied or cold pressed in order to keep the plants powerful healing components alive. Essential oils are 50-70 times more powerful than herbs.
Essential oils have been used throughout history in many cultures for their medicinal and therapeutic benefits. Modern trends towards self care and growing scientific validation of alternative health practices are driving a rediscovery of the profound health benefits of essential oils.
- ABOUT doTERRA
- doTERRA oils are 100% pure. They do not contain fillers or artificial ingredients that would dilute their active qualities and are free of contaminants such as pesticides or other chemical residues. If you are interested in finding out more come along to our next Intro to Essential Oils class:
• Monday, 27th February - Dundrum 7:30pm
• Tuesday, 7th March - Dundrum 10:30am
• Thursday, 9th March - Ranelagh 11:30am
Or you can purchase here
- HOW DO I USE ESSENTIAL OILS?
- All application methods are safe when used appropriately, including aromatic, topical, and internal methods. One or multiple application methods can be used for a wide range of emotional and physical wellness applications. They can be used a single oil at a time or in complex blends.
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER