December is here so we can officially talk about Christmas. I don’t like mentioning the “c” word in November, it’s my birthday month and all things festive still seem ages away!
So… Happy December! Christmas fast approaching and there’s shopping to be done. What more of an excuse do you need to spoil yourself or that special yogi in your life to some fabulous yoga gear. Luckily Yoga Dublin are making this super easy for us this year by stocking some fabulous, Santa worthy gifts!
Here are some ideas for your “nice” list:
1. Among their range of yoga mats are the new Yoga Design Lab mats. These have funky designs and gorgeous colours, the only trouble you’ll have is deciding which to choose. Designed in Bali, the mats are eco-friendly, light-weight and machine washable, the perfect addition to a home or studio yoga kit. Microfiber, super absorbent towels also available.
2. It is so handy to have some yoga props in the house for home practice. My blocks are so helpful for balancing and headstands! There is nothing nicer than having your own bolster at home for some Yin Yoga or meditation (or just to curl up with… sssh!).
3. If you haven’t tried Dublin Herbalist Skincare yet you’re in for a real treat. The collection is handmade using carefully sourced, all natural ingredients. From face cream and body scrub to deep sleep baby oil and peppermint lip balm, this range is utterly delicious!
4. For a little seasonal indulgence, check out the sample collection of Skulpt Fitness Clothing available in the Ranelagh studio. I browse through the range every week and can’t wait to treat myself. Beautiful leggings, sports tops and more to make you feel fabulous while practising... who can say no to that!
5. If you’re feeling indecisive or prefer to give the gift of shopping (yes please!) the Yoga Dublin any-amount vouchers are the perfect solution. Order online and the voucher will be emailed directly to you or the lucky recipient. Nothing nicer than having a voucher to use to brighten up a January day!
About the Author
Aisling may work a desk job but loves nothing more than being active and getting out into the fresh air and sunshine. She is a big fan of staying healthy and happy and believes the two are strongly linked.
She fell in love with yoga because of its feel good benefits and continues to reap the rewards of a regular practice every week. She adores the snow and sunshine and indulges in surfing or snowboarding as the season dictates. As a nutritional therapist and a bit of a foodie, she enjoys trying new recipes, looking for the balance between the wholesome and the indulgent!
Aisling has been our Yoga Dublin blogger for over two years and loves sharing her tips and insights for a healthy lifestyle.