Do you fancy adding something new to your yoga existing routine or do you want to shake things up a bit? Are you a beginner who would love some extra time and attention making sure you have the basics right?
Well, a workshop might be just the thing to indulge your love of yoga while discovering more about yourself and your practice.
A workshop shouldn’t be a scary thing and don’t worry that the session will be longer than usual, there will be lots more interaction and instruction than in a regular class.
It’s a great place to take the opportunity to try new poses and to ask those questions that pop into your head while practicing.
If you need some more persuasion, here are some reasons why doing a workshop is a great idea:
- A chance to ask questions. Benefit from the extra time your teacher has to give you more personalised and targeted guidance.
- Get a fresh perspective and learn something new in a different environment.
- Enjoy some extra time to play around with that inversion or arm balance that you don’t get the chance for in your weekly class and take the opportunity to revisit some of the basics.
- Try a new style and see what suits you. Workshops are a perfect chance to try something totally different and experiment with new teachers.
- Spend some “you” time doing something you love… it’s good for the soul!
We have a great variety of workshops coming up in Yoga Dublin, if there is any topics you would like to see covered let us know!
What workshops are coming up at Yoga Dublin?
Enjoy and let me know how it goes and what you discover!