Teacher for this class still to be confirmed.
TBC instructs the following:
Power Flow Yoga
Gear up for your weekend with this dynamic, kick-asana class for the true power yoga junkie. You’ve worked hard all week. Continue to work hard in an hour long class with Aisling!
A strong and dynamic yoga class for those with some previous experience (not for beginners)!
Entering Savasana after an arduous class, especially following a tough week, can be healing in so many ways.
Perfect way to end your week!
- €16 per class
- Included in Unlimited Class Passes/ Class Packs
Open to those who are completely new to Yoga as well as those who are experienced. Must be beyond 14 weeks and can continue up until the birth.
Prebooking is essential.
What is Prenatal Yoga?
During pregnancy your body goes through many changes, which creates stress on you mentally and physically. A way to maintain a healthy mind and body is prenatal yoga.
Prenatal yoga focuses on poses for pregnant women, in order to increase strength and flexibility.
It also helps pregnant women to develop proper breathing and relaxation techniques for easier and more comfortable labor.
What Are The Benefits Of Prenatal Yoga?
- Improved sleep
- Reduced stress
- Increased strength, flexibility and endurance
- Decreased lower back pain
- Decreased nausea
- Decreased carpal tunnel syndrome
- Decreased headaches
- Reduced risk of preterm labor
- Lowered risk of intrauterine growth restriction (condition that slows the baby’s growth)
- In addition to the benefits listed, studies have found there is a relationship between prenatal yoga and the reduction of hypertension-related complications, as well as, improvement of fetal outcome.
- Single Class €18
- 6 Class Pass €100 (valid for 6 months)
Your insurance provider may contribute towards your pre/ postnatal yoga expenses. Check your policy for more details. Receipts can be issued for classes.