The practice of Yoga instantly changed her in remarkably positive ways. Yoga is the philosophy that she constantly applies in each gesture, choice, action and reaction. It’s her way of life.
In December 2017, she completed the Level C – CFORAPY – Yoga Teacher (6,500 hours of training) at the Portuguese Yoga Confederation, where she also took the specialization to teach Pregnant Women and Children.
Knowing that there is still much to learn she continues her Journey studding and practicing every day, following the Teachings of her Master.
All Levels are integrated in her Classes
Yoga is the control of the brain waves frequency - according to the Great Master Patañjali - the only and real historic encoder of Yoga: - Yoga Chitta Vrtti Nirodhah - (Mind/ Waves/ Control).
Sámkhya - Cosmogenic and Anthropogenic Philosophy.
It’s natural and technical. Means number/reason. It’s the theoretical philosophical system that complements Yoga and is its key.
Yoga Sámkhya contains and proposes two great aspects:
A strong Ethical base, of self-demand, and Fraternity (Yama and Niyama);
An Exceptional Development of the Human being in all their positive aspects, integrally and always in harmony, through the constant work, in each class, with its 14 Technical Disciplines.
1. Dhyána/Samyama (Samádhi) - Meditation /until Enlightenment, through the control of the fluctuation of the brainwaves frequency;
2. Pránáyáma - Energetic and neuro-vegetative breeding exercises;
3. Ásana-Psychological-bio-physical positions;
4. Yoganidrá - Physical, emotional and mental relaxation techniques;
5. Kriyá - Organic cleansing and strengthening (exercises for the eyes - Trátaka / and digestive system;
6. Mantra/Kírtanam - Control of sounds the vibration and Harmony; Kírtanam - the power of the word;
7. Jápa Tala - Rhythmic concentrative/focusing Sounds;
8. Jápa Shesha - Continuous and Elevating Sounds;
9. Bandha - Muscular and neuro-endocrinal stimulation
10. Yantra - concentrative/ focusing Symbols with psychosomatic effect;
11. Pújá - Gratefulness, Energetic retribution (Loving beings);
12. Mudrá - Gestures of power made with the hands;
13. Nyása - Energetic Touch, the power of our healing hands 14. Mánasika - Metallization/visualization, strengthening of the will, the projection of the conscience.
And with its 6 Secondary Disciplines (a total of 20) where The Path - Sádhaná - must be always in tune with the Grand Goal:
To reach the Samádhi (Enlightenment) - Human and Cosmic Intellective Supreme Consciousness.
Yoga Sámkhya widely explores all the positive human abilities - the visible ones, invisible, suspected and unsuspected. This must be done in Harmony, with no unbalanced role of some part over another.
*Pregnancy - Only if you are pregnant for more than 16 weeks and if practiced Yoga before being pregnant.